Camp Skylemar: Where Boys Thrive
Nestled in the spectacular pines of southern Maine, lies a place where lifelong lessons are learned…
Sportsmanship – Confidence – Teamwork – Independence
Friendship – Leadership – Kindness – Gratitude
...and TONS OF FUN!
This place, long considered to be one of the finest residential summer camps in the world, is SKYLEMAR. For over 65 years, Camp Skylemar has provided boys, ages 7-15, with:
- outstanding athletic instruction and individualized attention in land and water sports, arts and adventure activities.
- a superior staff of role models…coaches, collegiate athletes and teachers. Counselors are carefully selected and well-trained. Camper/counselor ratio of 2:1 is second to none in the camp industry.
- a warm, nurturing, spirited program with each day packed full of fun
- 180 pristine and well-maintained acres of playing fields, courts, indoor and outdoor facilities, high/low ropes and golf course.
- crystal clear, clean Trickey Pond – perfect for swimming, skiing, wakeboarding, sailing, fishing and lots more
- a flexible season length: 24-48 days
- a safe environment, focused on friendship and understanding.
Skylemar is proud to be accredited by the American Camping Association. This designation represents a commitment to safety and the willingness to voluntarily comply with rigorous standards of operation.